Wednesday 15 March 2017

A Bottle of Vine

Hi Bloggers,
I do hope you are all well.
We have had a little sunshine here and Ive had chance to do some tidying in the garden, spring is around the corner.
Here is a card I made with the Bottle of Vine Stamps and Dies from Honey Doo. Its a simple Easel card but instead of folding the whole card up I cut it into strips and folded in different places to give this effect. Each of the words act as a buffer for the easel.
The mages were stamped, coloured and die cut onto heavy cardstock (250gsm) so that they would stand up independently.
I made the base using a spellbinders die  and added a sentiment to finish the card.
I hope you like it.
Take Care
Happy Crafting
Janet



1 comment:

  1. Your card looks fantastic Janet. The stamps are lovely and I love the shape of your card. It's very different. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete