Tuesday 14 February 2017

Foliage Flourish

Happy Valentines day,
Here is a card I made with Valentines Day in mind. I used the Foliage Flourish stamp and die by Honey Doo Stamps. 
I started by cuting out appertures in my base card. I stamped and heat embossed the foliage flourish then die cut and trimmed into heart shapes. These I carefully placed over the apperture. I added a ribbon and sentiment to complete my topper.
I placed this over a red base using pin flair glue to give added dimension. (See the shadows for interest) and then I edged with strips of the red card die cut with a Sue Wilson configurations die Trellis Edger.

I hope you like it.
Take Care
Janet

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet,...or is Dotty 😊??
    Love this card, it really is superb that richness of the red and gold hearts is truly eye catching!!!!
    Love the edging too a fine detialed highlight.
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning Janet. The hearts are really beautiful and I love the frame. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete