Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Hi Bloggers,

Here is a card I made in three different coloured Micas. I stamped the Rose with black versafine ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I masked it then stamped with the script background stamp and multi media glue. I added dry mica powder to give the background. Using the same colour Mica I painted the rose. The side panels are stamped with the swirl stamps, multi media glue and coated with Mica powder., (unfortunately this doesn't show well on the photo)  I find it interesting to see the difference just a change in colour makes. I hope you like them.

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Janet. A super technique and I love the painting with mica. The black borders really make those lovely roses pop. Barbxx