Tuesday 26 April 2016

Delicious Dandelions

Hi Bloggers,

It has turned back to winter here in Lincolnshire. I hope the weather improves so that we can enjoy some time in the garden. The tulips are all in full flower at the moment and I am eagerly waiting to see what all the other shoots are that are emerging.


Here is a fun card where I used the delicious Dandelion Stamp from Honeydoo Stamps. I don't Know about you but I have some of these in my lawn just coming into flower, will have to cut them before they go to seed. Anyway back to the card. I designed a border with one of the smaller stamps then over stamped with black to give an interesting effect. That was matted and layered with a matching card stock. The centre is one of the larger stamps in the set stamped around a centre point was covered with the sentiment. A bow was added to complete the card.

Have a great bank holiday weekend. Take care
Janet

1 comment:

  1. I love the shadow stamped border and what a great sentiment that is. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete