Wednesday 12 August 2015

Spellbinders Stepper Card

Hi everyone,
Its a while since I blogged but I thought I should put that right.
I have been very busy with lots of crafty projects as usual, and time seams to fly by!
I hope you are all well and enjoying your summer and the warm weather we have been having.
Over the last few days I have been playing with the new spellbinders dies, making stepper cards. The dies are called Gift of Happiness and Decorated Birthday.
At first I wondered what to do as the cards are a little smaller than my usual cards but I plodded on!
The first card, very simple I used the new Spellbinders holy frame to decorate the card, then the normal matting and layering fetish kicked in and I was off!
Here are my cards






as you can see I got hooked!
Here's a list of  supplies I used all available at Oyster Stamps.

Spellbinders dies    Gift of happiness
                              Decorated birthday
                              Happy days  (card 6)
                              5 x 7 Holly Frame (card 1)
                              Curved squares ( card 3)
                              Decorative curved Square (card 3)
                              labels 40 decorative accents ( card 5)
                              Elegant ovals (card 6)
                              Back to basics tags (card 6)
                              Stylised Christmas Trees (card 2)

Dot and Do  decoupage card making pack (Card 4)
Honey Doos Stamps Butterfly Border (Card 5)
                                 Seasons Greetings (cards 1, 2)
                                 Birthday Messages (cards 6, 4, 3)
                                 Mini Shadows (card 6)
                                 Life Events (card 5)

I think thats the lot. 
I hope you like them.
Take care 
Janet

       


1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet, I'm enjoying looking back at your lovely blog entries. What a beautiful selection of cards these are and all so different. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete